Monday, September 27, 2004

Am I good enough for AdSense?

I broke free from my blogstrap to spew forth more unread jeremiads this morning, still hurt and insulted from the fact that no one is reading a word of what I write. I was wondering how to get people to flock to my site and become a messiah of the religion of blog. In such a state, I stumbled onto AdSense - it said I could get money from people coming to my page; i could care less - and I thought this would be a good way (yeah, right!) to get people to read my rantings. I filled up the forms and submitted them, and I have been told that my money-making potential, or lack thereof, will be evaluated.
I don't have any cool links on my site. I am a pretty bad surfer. So I don't have a lot of hope...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home