Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Hope the bushit is over soon...

I hope I wake up tomorrow in a free country. The Worthless man has imprisoned us in a country of fear. Everyday for the past few months, I have woken up feeling frustrated - The dimWit is still leading the polls or it's a dead heat.
To me, the issues are clear:
When going to war, would I trust a man who has never fought in any, who in fact used every possible means (his dad) to wriggle out of his country's call for soldiers, or would I choose someone who's actually fought in them, witnessed them first hand and knows the cost and the right time for a war?
I DO NOT trust this man and his holier-than-God followers, who think that they are the "preservers of life" with their silly anti-abortion campaigns? When the Lord gave Adam and Eve the choice between eternal life and exile from Eden, who are these idiots to take that God-given choice away from humankind?
Let me make this clear: Every democrat, in my opinion, thinks abortions are undesirable, that we should do our best to find alternate ways, BUT: ultimately every human being is free to make that choice for themselves and nobody can take that choice away.
I do not trust the man who has had close "friendly" ties with every maligned corporation (Enron, Taliban, Halliburton) and continues to shelter these morons from the law.
I do not want America to be the lone ranger, going into countries at will, and doing a shoot-em-up-bang-bang out of every situation. I would like us to move towards global citizenship, where all countries are working together. Of course, nobody will compromise national security. Least of all John Kerry and the democrats.
Mr. Waste of space, there is this thing that most sensible folk do: it's called THINKING. That is why we vote differently on different issues depending on what the entire story is. It's not like kindergarten where there was just one way to do everything.
Too bad the "no child left behind" program wasn't available when you were going to school. Maybe you wouldn't have been in such bad shape intellectually then.

And so, as I lay me down to sleep, my fervent hope is that I wake up in an America led by an intelligent, compassionate, strong human being instead of an experimental chimpanzee...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home